Instructions on using save files for Assassin's Creed Revelations:
1. Download desired Assassin's Creed Revelations save game file to your desktop.
2. Uzip it using WinZip or any similar tool, and you'll get 4 files. Select all, right click and choose copy.
3. Navigate to game save directory and delete all files from there, if any.
4. Paste previously copied files.
5. Start the game and go to the STORY MODE
. load the first session.
Game save directory location:
Win7&Vista: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegame_storage\XXXXXXX=\40
C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\Local\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegame_storage\XXXXXXX=\40
or for some other game versions:
Win7&Vista: C:\Program Files x86\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\orbit\40
WinXP: C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Revelations\orbit\40
For brand new game installation:
If you have a brand new game installation
(which means you didn't play game before using downloaded savegame), it is recommended to start the game, and exit right after the first mission starts.
Do it before following the instructions above. This method will create necessary files within the game save directory.