Instructions on using save files for Assassin's Creed Unity:
1. Download desired Assassin's Creed Unity save file
to your desktop.
2. Unzip it, select Save001.sav, Save001.sav and saves.ini files, right click on them and select Copy
3. Enter save folder
, remove everything from there and paste copied files.
4. Return to extracted folder, right click on orbit_api.ini and choose Copy
5. Navigate to game installation folder and paste there (replace the existing file).
6. Start the game and load ARNO
Game save directory location:
C:\ProgramData\Orbit\720\ARNO\ (if there's no ARNO folder, create it yourself)
For brand new game installation:
If you have a brand new game installation
(which means you didn't play game before using downloaded savegame), it is recommended to start the game, and exit right after the first mission starts.
Do it before following the instructions above. This method will create necessary files within the game save directory.
Your download file is being prepared. Please wait a few seconds...