INSTRUCTIONS ON USING ASSASSIN'S CREED REVELATIONS SAVED GAMES
1. Download desired Assassin's Creed Revelations save game file to your desktop.
2. Uzip it using WinZip or any similar tool, and you'll get four files: 1.save, 1.save.metadata, 2.save and 2.save.metadata. Select all and go to right click/copy.
3. Navigate to game save directory (your PC user name instead of USERNAME):
Win7&Vista: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegame_storage\XXXXXXX=\40
C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\Local\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegame_storage\XXXXXXX=\40
or for some other game versions:
Win7&Vista: C:\Program Files x86\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\orbit\40
WinXP: C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Revelations\orbit\40
4. Delete all files from there (you may backup them, in case you want to restore your old save game status). Paste previously copied files.
4. Start the game and go to the STORY MODE. load the first session.
NOTE: if you have a brand new game installation (which means you didn't play game before using downloaded savegame), it is recommended to start the game, and exit right after the first mission starts. Do this before following the instructions above. This will create necessary files within the game save directory.